192.168.0.1 – 192.168.1.1 TP-Link router login admin: tp link router settings page tplinkwifi.net you can change the password of your WiFi network and other settings such as SSID, LAN, WAN and DNS settings.
Before logging in you must have the following:
Your IP address must be 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1. You can go to the modem configuration screen by clicking the given buttons. And also if you want to connect to a modem or router, make sure you are connected to these devices by cable or wifi network and connect by following the steps below.
- A TP-Link Router Login
- A PC/Laptop/Mobile/Tablet/Tv connected to the TP-Link WiFi network.
Here is how you can log in to the TP-Link Router Login Admin Panel and change desired settings:
- The first thing is to connect your device to the TP-Link Network, either wirelessly using the WiFI network or using an Ethernet cable.
- Once connected, open a web browser and in the address bar, type http://tplinkwifi.net/ or you can use the Router’s IP address http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 to login instead of tplinkwifi.net.
- Once the login page appears, you will be asked to enter the login credentials
- Enter admin for username and password for password. In case you have changed the login password then enter as configured. You can find the default TP-Link login username and password on a label at the side or underneath the TP-Link Router.
- If the login details are correct, you will be logged into the TP-Link Admin interface. From there you can change different settings of your router including the password of your WiFi network and also the password of your Router Login.
How to change the password of TP-Link 192.168.1.1 – 192.168.0.1 WiFi Network?
Changing the password of the TP-Link WiFi network is important because any new router that you buy uses the default credentials for your WiFi including default WiFi SSID and Password. So you should change the password of your WiFi network to keep it secure. Here is how you can change the password of your TP-Link WiFi network:
- Log in to the Admin Panel of your TP-Link Router. 192.168.1.1 – 192.168.0.1
- Once logged in, go to Wireless ->Wireless Security.
- Scroll down to the WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK section.
- In the PSK Password field, type your new Wi-FI Password. (8-63 characters, including alphabets, digits, and special symbols)
- Now, click on Save to save the changes and reboot your router.
How to change the TP-Link Login password?
Your Admin Panel holds the key to all the settings of your router and it is important that you change the login password of your Admin Panel, otherwise, anyone connected to your network can change the login password and mess up the settings of your Router and you will have to reset your router to factory defaults. To avoid all this, here is how you can change your TP-Link Login Password:
- Log in to the Admin Panel of your TP-Link Router.
- Once logged in, go to Management->Access Control->Password.
- There, enter your old password and then enter your new password & re-enter it again for verification.
- Click on Save/Apply to save the changes.
Tp-Link Router Login Password
he default login username and password are both “admin”. If you have changed the login password, there is no way to find it. You need reset it to factory default and configure it as a new one. Directly press and hold the reset button on the rear panel with a pin for approximately 10 seconds when the device is running.
Release the reset button and wait for the device to reboot.Note:1. Make certain that the router is powered on before it restarts completely. 2. The default IP address is 192.168.0.1(or http://tplinkwifi.net ), and the default login username and password both are admin (all lower case).
3. Ensure that the IP address of your computer is in the same subnet with the device. It means that your computer has an IP address 192.168.0.X (X is in range of 2~253), and the subnet mask is 255.255.255.0.
Tp link Login Video
tp link login page, tplinkwifi net, tp link login ip, tp link login router, tp link login password, tp link login extender, tp link login admin, tp link login username and password, tp link login address, tp link login account, tp link login and password, tp link login admin password, tp link login access point, tp link login admin 192.168
Tp Link Modem / Router Setups and Configuration Settings Support Page.
Türkçe Destek İçin: ( Buraya giriş yapın )